Thursday, April 15, 2010
Friday, January 15, 2010
Branch Name: SALT LAKE KOLKATA
Account Type: Savings Bank Account
Posted by @rindam Saha at 7:43 PM
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
After a long break, this is the new session of my blogging. I'm very irregular about this.Tody I'm going to write about the Saraswati puja, "BANGALI ER BOSONTO" ..
In our primary school level, we wrote about the essay about Saraswati Puja. So we have enough idea about it. But this is just for recalling those things and something about Hindu mythology.
Some moments of last year(2009) saraswati puja:
This day is like a reunion to us. So we all are waiting for this.
Posted by @rindam Saha at 8:48 PM
Sunday, October 04, 2009
Posted by @rindam Saha at 2:48 PM
Saturday, October 03, 2009
- A patient needs blood after a major accident in which there is loss of blood.
- No major surgery is performed without blood as there is bound to be blood loss.
- On an average, for every open heart surgery about 6 units of blood is required.
- In miscarriage or childbirth, cases the patient may need large amount of blood to be transfused for saving her life and also the child's.
- For patients with blood diseases like severe Anaemias especially Aplastic Anaemias, Leucaemias (blood cancer), Haemophilia (bleeding disorder), Thalassemia etc. repeated blood transfusions are the only solution.
- In many other situations like poisoning, drug reactions, shock, burns, blood transfusion is the only way to save precious human life.
(1) PROFESSIONAL DONORS - They sell their blood, which is of very poor quality and can
transmit very dangerous diseases to the recipient. It is illegal to take blood from any professional donor.
(2) REPLACEMENT DONATION - Healthy relatives and friends of the patient give their blood, of any group, to the blood bank. In exchange, the required number of units in the required blood group is given.
(3) VOLUNTARY DONATION- Here a donor donates blood voluntarily. The blood can be used for any patient even without divulging the identity of the donor. This is the best type of blood donation where a motivated human being gives blood in an act of selfless service.
Any person within the age group of 18 - 60 years with a body weight as minimum 45 kgs, and having hemoglobin content as minimum 12.5 gm%.
Posted by @rindam Saha at 8:15 PM
20 th September 2009, the day of recollecting the sweet memories.
Please fill up the form
Posted by @rindam Saha at 3:00 PM
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Posted by @rindam Saha at 2:09 PM